The most successful students don’t wait for their future to come to them, they go for it. We are ready for you. Your confidence and determination will also serve you well in the professional world. So it’s no wonder we want to steer you toward the significant opportunities of electrical and mechanical engineering.
We will help you shape your future. From job shadow to internships, we have developed a series of programs that prepare you for the next step.
High school and college students can get a glimpse into the future by spending a day with young professionals at Morrissey Engineering.
- Learn about careers in electrical and mechanical engineering
- Experience a typical day, from interacting with clients and co-workers to project work
- Better understand what skills you need to succeed in the professional workforce
- See the connection between design and construction with a job site tour
- Develop relationships that will help you find internships and jobs in the future
How it Works
- Job shadowing is available at any time throughout the year.
- You can choose either Mechanical, Electrical, or a combination of disciplines to shadow.
- One discipline Job Shadow will be from 9:00am to 12:30pm and both disciplines Job Shadow will be from 9:00am to 1:30pm.
What to Expect Next
Print and fill out this form, Click Here to download.
- Send form to email@example.com
- Once your application is accepted, we will setup a mutually beneficial day and time.
- You will be visiting a job site, therefore, students are asked to wear comfortable closed toe shoes, and business casual attire.
- If you have any questions, please call or email Alicia Glesne at aglesne@Morrisseyengineering.com or 402.491.4144