Midtown Crossing at Turner Park
Morrissey Engineering provided the mechanical, electrical, technology and security design for the Midtown Crossing project located east of the Mutual of Omaha headquarters at 33rd and Dodge Streets in Omaha.
- Extensive security study encompassing eight similar facilities located in five states.
- Crime study of each facility including violent and non-violent offences
- Holistic security analysis of each facility
- Redundant power
- 160 IP surveillance cameras
- 70 IP access controlled points
- Separate IP infrastructure
- Extensive intercommunications network with 650 users
- “Hot swappable” redundant access control and NVR system with both local and central recording ability that require no human intervention
- 24-hour central command center
- 65” Live image viewers
- Auto call-up on motion detection
- Complete control capability from a remote location
- Complete integration of all security systems to one screen.
New construction mixed use development – LEED certified neighborhood development
Phase 1 – November 2009
Holland Basham Architects