Join the diverse team of design professionals at Morrissey Engineering and become part of an organization of innovative engineering consultants who design comfortable, efficient, technology-integrated buildings.
If you're a skilled Designer with experience in Adobe Creative Suite and love working collaboratively with a stable company, then we have a GREAT job for you in a fun, casual environment. This is a part-time or full-time graphic design position and will offer someone the opportunity to use both their print and web design skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this position, you will be responsible for online graphics including website, marketing-related materials, presentations, and the creation of engaging and dynamic content for our corporate video wall using images of our design projects, time-lapse photography, animations, 3D fly-throughs, and other computer-generated imagery.
- Creativity for various projects involving photography and illustration.
- Develops and implements plans to enhance internal marketing strategies through website functionality, social networking, and presence in emerging web-based technologies.
- Assists with gathering and prioritizing information, editing, testing, updating, and scheduling the release of digital content.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly updates to all social media platforms and website.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in graphic design or related experience.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects along with PowerPoint, WordPress, and other software.
- Knowledge/experience in website management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
This position offers rewarding opportunities for growth for a motivated individual, who is looking for a meaningful role in supporting our industry.