Morrissey Engineering designs innovative electrical engineering systems that provide superior reliability and energy efficiency for a variety of customer needs from large complex developments to remodels and small scale projects.
Our electrical engineers have experience and special expertise in technology intensive projects. We integrate the most advanced technologies such as generator systems and uninterruptable power sources to achieve unmatched system integrity and redundancy.
We also have a broad range of experience in designing medium voltage power distribution systems and substation designs for a variety of clientele. Committed to finding solutions that are effective, creative and affordable, our staff will work closely with you to develop long-term relationships that allow us to meet your needs as you change and grow. This includes new electrical systems as well as upgrades to existing low and medium power voltage systems that are designed to maximize your building’s energy performance.
Our staff also includes a team of lighting specialists who create progressive and inspiring lighting designs that will enliven and enhance your building’s interior and exterior environments. We are one of the few engineering firms in Nebraska that uses a high-tech digital lighting control system that incorporates daylight harvesting and energy conservation strategies to minimize a building’s energy usage and meets LEED certification requirements.
Our range of electrical engineering services include:
- Mission critical systems design that provide uninterruptible and standby power, system reliability and redundancy including Internet hosting facilities and data center design
- Lighting system design including selection of fixtures, daylighting strategies and control systems
- Power distribution systems design
- Telecommunications design
- Lightning protection
- Special systems such as fire alarm, nurse call, office paging, interfacing audiovisual, Internet and videoconferencing
- Security systems that incorporate everything from card readers, biometric readers, cameras and intrusion detection
- Short Circuit, Protective Device Selective Coordination, and Arc Flash Hazard Analysis studies