Join the diverse team of design professionals at Morrissey Engineering and become part of an organization of innovative engineering consultants who design comfortable, efficient, technology integrated buildings.
Morrissey Engineering is seeking an Electrical Designer for commercial buildings using AutoCAD, Revit and other software tools. The successful candidate will collaborate with Engineering Principals and Project Managers to create building electrical designs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop electrical system design documents using AutoCAD and Revit for commercial construction projects
- Review shop drawings and other construction correspondence
- Visit job sites for field investigation
- Interact with other design professionals
- Self-motivated, engaged, and able to work in teams
- Readily offer high-level client service, direction, and ongoing support
- Reliable, detailed oriented, task-oriented, and organized
- Desire to continuously learn and enhance technical and professional skill sets
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in electrical design for commercial buildings
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of design
This position offers rewarding opportunities for growth for a motivated individual, who is looking for a meaningful role in our industry.
To find out more about joining our team, please send your resume to: email@example.com