Join the diverse team of design professionals at Morrissey Engineering and become part of an organization of innovative engineering consultants who design comfortable, efficient, technology integrated buildings.
Morrissey Engineering places a premium on creativity and innovation and is at the forefront of industry trends. We are currently seeking a Plumbing Designer experienced in the technical development of construction documents for commercial facilities. The successful candidate will collaborate with Engineering Principals and Project Managers to create building plumbing designs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop plumbing system design documents using AutoCAD and Revit for commercial construction projects
- Review shop drawings and other construction correspondence
- Ability to work with minimal red line guidance will be provided
- Ability to design from inception through completion
- Visit job sites for field investigation
- Interact with other design professionals
- Readily offer high-level client service, direction, and ongoing support
- Reliable, detailed oriented, task-oriented, and organized
- Desire to continuously learn and enhance technical and professional skill sets
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology or Plumbing Design
- Minimum of 3 years design experience in plumbing design for commercial buildings
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in teams
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of design
This position offers rewarding opportunities for growth for a motivated individual, who is looking for a meaningful role in our industry.
To find out more about joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org