Join the diverse team of design professionals at Morrissey Engineering and become part of an organization of innovative engineering consultants who design comfortable, efficient, technology integrated buildings.
Morrissey Engineering is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for commercial buildings using AutoCAD, Revit and other software tools. The successful candidate will collaborate with Engineering Principals and Project Managers to create building mechanical designs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design mechanical systems, prepare construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit, and manage engineering projects for commercial building design
- Includes management of multiple projects, inter-office coordination and client interaction
- Position offers autonomy and a team-oriented atmosphere
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Or 10 years experience in mechanical systems design
This position offers rewarding opportunities for growth for a motivated individual, who is looking for a meaningful role in our industry.
To find out more about joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org