Morrissey Engineering was retained to provide design services for Green Plains, a vertically integrated ethanol producer with corporate headquarters located near 63rd and Center Streets in Aksarben Village.
- Trading floor
- Open office spaces
- Executive offices
- Conference rooms
- Training rooms
- Fitness facility
- Huddle rooms
- Large training room features 160” projection screen and 4 flat panels with TVs, wireless microphones and full video conferencing capabilities
- Trading floor sound system
- Trading floor rotunda with 10 flat panel TVs
- Executive office space A/V systems
- 2 x2 interactive touch video wall
- Video matrix switch that allows distribution of A/V and video conferencing content to multiple offices, conference rooms, trading floor and training rooms
- Executive board room features motorized lifts that hide projector, video conferencing cameras, and screen when systems are not in use.
This project received the “Architectural People’s Choice Award” at the 2017 AIA Nebraska Excellence in Design event.
This project also won an IES Illumination 2018 award for interior Lighting Design.
Holland Basham Architects